Molecular NAAT test (Similar to the PCR test) - Results in 20 hours.
Nasal NAAT test Ordering/Testing Process:
- Purchase your service online prior to entering our walk-in location. select the "RUSH 3-6 hour" product if you need it fast!
- Have your Order ID# ready to show our medical staff upon arrival
- The service will be performed quickly so you can get back to enjoying your day
- Your results will be emailed to you within 20 hours of being tested
- NEED FASTER RESULTS? Purchase the "RUSH NAAT" product. You will receive your test results/travel documents digitally, in 3-6-hours or less.
This product is now approved for travel to Japan.
* The Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) is a molecular test. It is approved to enter many international destinations including the USA & Canada. It is the responsibility of the traveler to research the testing requirements of their destination, before purchasing a test. We are not responsible for customers who purchase and are tested with the wrong product.
Click here for information on travel destination requirements: https://www.skyscanner.ca/travel-restrictions
** Go Rapid Test (GRT) is not responsible for "Invalid" test results and WILL NOT give refunds. By purchasing this test, you understand that Molecular NAAT and PCR testing can sometimes return "invalid" results (approx. 3% of the time). If your test outcome is invalid, we will do our best to arrange another test for you, with RUSH results whenever possible. However, GRT is only a sample collection company and once that sample has left our clinic for laboratory diagnostics, we are no longer responsible for the final result outcome.
Have a group of 10 or more? We can come to you/your Hotel with our Mobile Service. Request a quote at Whistler@GoRapidTest.ca